HR22AAO - Administrative Assistant Officer
IIG Bank (Malta) Ltd, established in 2010, is a licensed banking institution regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. The bank's principal activity is international trade finance and trade services.
We are seeking an individual as an Administrative Assistant Officer, reporting to the Head of Operations. The selected candidate must have a passion for customers service and will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Being a point of contact between the clients and the organization
- Greeting guests visiting the offices
- Maintaining office calendars including meeting room bookings
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence including telephone calls and postal mail including couriers
- Supporting the team in record-keeping and data management
- Assisting in other general office management and administrative tasks as needed
- Making travel arrangements as required
- Keeping the office well stocked (e.g. toiletries, office and kitchen supplies) and running at all times
- Assist the Operations Department in the inputting of transactions, filing and due diligence screening
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00hrs.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
- Self-motivated and customer oriented
- Eager to learn
Education & Experience
Previous experience in a similar role would be ideal
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality and are subject to our Candidates Privacy Notice.