HR2201CST - Officer - Customer Support Team
IIG Bank (Malta) Ltd, established in 2010, is a licensed banking institution regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. The bank's principal activity is international trade finance and trade services.
The Bank is currently looking to recruit an Officer to join the Customer Support Team on a full-time basis at the branch in Qui-Si-Sana, Sliema.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for account opening and AML reviews of both individual and corporate customers and will be reporting to the Customer Support Department.
- Assisting the Relationship Officer in collecting the necessary CDD documents to open individual/corporate customer account (including KYC procedures, compilation of file and checking account opening document requirements, etc). This also includes the collection of CDD documentation for non-account holders as per the bank's procedure.
- To perform periodic customer reviews for the account holders as per the established procedure and to ensure that all the account opening documentation are up to date.
- Compiling of CDD documents of Financials Institutions with whom the Bank has an RMA and to conduct reviews of these relationships as per the bank's procedures.
- Maintain, monitor, and review the customer profiling and transaction records.
- Handle the day-to-day requirements of the clientele and Web enquiries on KYC related queries by existing customers.
- IIG Internet banking queries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking and Finance or a relevant qualification;
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Previous banking experience or experience in a similar role will be considered an asset but not necessary;
- Be an efficient team player with a can do attitude;
- Have good organizational skills;
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office tools.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality and are subject to our Candidates Privacy Notice.