HR2102BRA - Branch Officer/Clerk
IIG Bank (Malta) Ltd, established in 2010, is a licensed banking institution regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. The bank's principal activity is international trade finance and trade services.
The Bank is currently looking to recruit a Bank Officer to join their team within the Branch Office in Sliema on a full-time basis.
The chosen candidate will be required to perform a variety of administrative and customer service functions, which primarily involves the collection and administration of fixed term deposits. Reporting to the Branch Manager, he/she shall also endeavor to provide exceptional customer service to the Bank's client base.
- Customer account opening and maintenance of accounts;
- Perform KYC verification of new customers;
- Data Input and maintenance of customer information on the banking system;
- Processing of electronic customer payments;
- Assisting customers with account-related enquiries in person / via email / by telephone;
- Ensure compliance with the Bank's policies and procedures at all times;
- Administration duties, upkeep of the office and other ad-hoc responsibilities that may be required from time-to-time.
- Minimum - Advanced level qualification or equivalent;
- Experience in a similar role within the banking/financial industry would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of KYC documentation;
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Possess good organisational skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work with independently;
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Team player with customer-oriented mind-set;
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office tools;
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality and are subject to our Candidates Privacy Notice.